Roofs made with sprayed TermoPiana are creating a monolithic, seamless, warm and waterproofing insulation. You can freely walk on roof made with TermoPiana as it is the final layer on Your roof. TermoPiana can be used as a roofing material in the refurbished and newly constructed buildings.
Spraying is made on the existing roof covering, which may be:
- Roofing paper
Use of TermoPiana eliminates all critical point of every roof by sealing all of the difficult elements installed such as windows, skylights, chimneys, solar panels, aircondition etc. It also can be sprayed on vertical surfaces.
Persistance of roofs covered with TermoPiana is estimated at minimum 20 years, which is reflected in given guarantee for roof that may be up to 20 years.
TermoPianais using special top-coat which protects it against UV radiation. It is offered so far in two colors: brown and gray. The top-coats are:
Izolbest – standard protection for polyurethane against the UV radiation based on acrylic paint. It is recommended on roofs with low pedestrians traffic.
Paint for polyurethane foams Izolbest is certified by the PZH
Izolbest PRO – durable protection for TermoPiana against the UV radiation. It is dedicated for investor expecting higher strength of the UV protection. As it has mineral filler inside, it is creating very strong surface protecting also against mechanical damages. It is used on roofs with higher pedestrians traffic.
- Thermo insulation and waterproof in one material
- Fast application – up to 1000 m2 per day
- You do not need to utilize the old roof covering as
- TermoPiana is sprayed on the existing one
- High adhesion to the substrate
- Very low weight on the roof – about 2 kg/m2
- You can walk freely walk on TermoPian
- Breathable insulation
- TermoPiana seals difficults areas of the roof
- Reduction of thermal bridges
- Seamless technology
- Resistant to solvents and most chemicals